How to Ant-Proof Your Home
Most ants come inside your home looking for food. They are attracted by sweet and sticky substances.
Ant proof you home by making food unavailable:
- Always cover food -who knows where that ant has been before it crawls across your food!
- Clean food and liquid spills immediately
- Clean food debris from under kitchen appliances
- Make sure all garbage cans are tightly sealed
- Keep compost piles enclosed and covered
- Put away pet food as soon as your pet has finished eating
- You can also help prevent Ants entering your home by sealing access points such as cracks and
- Crevices in door and window frames.