We require you to vacuum the carpets just prior to the treatment ensuring that the Collection bag is then removed and disposed of.
- Your pets must undergo a flea treatment at the same time as the premise is treated.
- All pet bedding such as blankets must be washed in hot water at the same time, suspension beds can be treated by us but only at client's agreement.
- All pets will need to be locked away or removed from premises.
- Your lawns will need to be freshly mowed and well watered, water restrictions permitting just prior to treatment.
- All carpet areas and carpet mats will need to be sprayed along with dusting the roof void and spraying sub floor and grass areas.
- You will need to vacate the premises for approximately 4 hours or until carpets are dry.
- This is primarily to avoid walking on damp carpets.
- Carpets should not be vacuumed for approximately 7 days.
- No warranty can apply where pets such as dogs and cats are present.
- Our professional service is tailored to your home, and our technician will assess the best areas and methods to treat for your home based on the environment and infestation levels found.
Protect Your Home and Family from Fleas
Fleas are a common pest problem in homes especially when cats or dogs are present. Not only are they a concern for pets but they also bite humans. Fleas are usually found in the homes with pets but they can also be a problem for new homeowners that move into previously infested homes and apartments.
How to get rid of Fleas
If you have pets, it is essential to prevent fleas becoming established in carpets and bedding:
- Vacuum carpets and furnishings where pets sleep to remove fleas and eggs. Use the strongest suction that will not damage the fabric. Empty the vacuum cleaner bag directly into a sealable plastic bag and immediately discard of it outside your home.
- Wash pet bedding regularly in hot water to kill flea eggs, larvae, and adults within cocoons
- Take care when transferring bedding, rugs, mats etc., to avoid spreading flea eggs
- Consider placing pet beds in areas without carpets such as on wooden floors