Bees & Wasps
- Ensure you keep people and pests away from the nest.
- Height of nest is required for safe working at heights practices
- We will complete a site risk assessment and provide you with a full treatment report, including recommendations for future prevention to your home.
- Our professional service is tailored to your home, and we will assess the best areas and methods to treat for your home based on the environment and infestation levels found.
Bees & Wasps Danger Signs
- Nests -under the eaves, in lofts, in bushes or trees, etc.
- Noise- constant buzzing or humming.
- WARNING: Some people, especially young children and the elderly can suffer a severe reaction (anaphylactic reaction/allergy) from Bee and Wasp stings. Pestyologist Pest Control will promptly treat Bees and Wasps Nests
Steps to Take
- Proof your premises with insect screens and doors.
By mid-summer, wasp nests can reach considerable size. Some nests can be the size of basketballs or even larger! Common sites for a wasp nests include under the roof eaves, behind shutters or in sheds.
This risk from these insects’ increases towards the end of summer- it is
preferable to destroy wasp nests earlier in the year before wasps